Right, that’s it. I’m spending today doing the following:
1. Trying to listen to as many tracks off the new Deafheaven record as I can and see if I can see what all the fuss is about.
2. Make a conscious effort to absorb a good chunk of YAITW’s back catalogue (as 90% of you say its pretty unmissable)
3. Check out the new Dillinger Escape Plan record. What I’ve heard so far doesn’t entirely disappoint me, so that could be interesting.
4. Listen to the small pile of recently acquired records stacking up on top of my turntable.
5. Get onto a few long overdue reviews.
If I get more than one of these done, someone needs to come over and reward me with cuddles/sex/attention, whatever.
On a scale of 1-10, how much have I been missing out on Young And In The Way so far?